55 NE Broadway St., Portland, OR 97232
Sales: (503) 280-9810 | Service: (503) 802-7650 | Parts: (503) 802-9370 | Open Today! 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM

New Cars For Sale In Portland, OR



Reset Search
  • Search Results Filter
2 CLICKS AWAYfrom our Best Price
CLICK THE BUTTONUnlock Toyota of Portland's Best Price
OUR BEST PRICEShown Instantly!
2 Matching Vehicles:
Rebate: [1]-$1,500
Selling Price:$16,594
Vehicles In Transit
Ext. Color: Frost
Transmission: Automatic
Mileage: 31
Stock: 1070848
Drivetrain: FWD
Engine: 4 Cylinders
Lift/Tire/Wheel PKG :$4,999
BLK Out Kit :$199
Tint :$149
TRD Pro Grille :$699
LED Light Bar :$699
Door Edge/Cup Guards :$149
Rebate: [1]-$1,000
Selling Price:$44,132
Vehicles In Transit
Ext. Color: Super White
Transmission: Automatic
Mileage: 12
Stock: 1073133
Drivetrain: 4WD
Engine: 6 Cylinders


Dealer doc fee of $150.00 not included in price

College Grad Rebate*: To qualify for the College Graduate Rebate Program and College Graduate Finance Program, customers must be currently enrolled in a graduate degree program from an Eligible School (as defined below), or enrolled in or be a graduate from an Eligible School (as defined below) and provide proof of graduation (showing an upcoming graduation within six months OR a recent graduation within two years from the date of signing your vehicle lease or finance contract) from one of the following Eligible Schools located in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or U.S. Virgin Islands: (a) an accredited four-year college, university or registered nursing program; OR (b) an accredited two-year college associate degree or an undergraduate academic degree as awarded by community colleges, junior colleges, technical colleges and universities; OR (c) an accredited two-year trade or vocational school; OR (d) an accredited graduate school. In all cases, the student will have two years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program. Must provide proof of qualification and any one of the following documents will be accepted: (a) copy of diploma; OR (b) letter from the college/university/trade school registrar's office stating graduation date and type of degree or certification earned; OR (c) copy of the final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned; OR (d) copy of current transcript (or letter from college/university registrar's office) confirming current enrollment in a graduate degree program. https://s3.amazonaws.com/fzautomotive/dealers/5ac6abee0cbce.gif

Building your garage...