CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX.
WHY BUY A CAR ANYWHERE ELSE!! OUR PRE-OWNED CARS ALL COME WITH A 90 DAY OR 3,000 MILE LIMITED WARRANTY!! CALL 503-280-9810. FRESH TRADE, BACKUP CAMERA, MP3, TRD Off-Road Extra Value Package, Bilstein Shocks, 4D Double Cab, 4.0L V6 EFI DOHC 24V, 5-Speed Automatic with Overdrive, 4WD, Magnetic Gray Metallic, Graphite w/Fabric Seat Trim.
Certified. Toyota Combined Details:
* Vehicle History
* Transferable Warranty
* Roadside Assistance
* 160 Point Inspection (for Toyota Certified Used Vehicles program), 174 Point Inspection (for Toyota Certified Used Hybrids program)
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from TCUV purchase date
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Limited Comprehensive Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date. Battery Warranty 8 years/100,000 miles (whichever comes first) from original date of first use when sold as new. Fuel Cell Vehicle Warranty 8 years/100,000 mile (whichever comes first) on key fuel cell components. Roadside Assistance for 1 Year (for Toyota Certified Used Hybrids program), Limited Comprehensive Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date. Roadside Assistance for 1 Year (for Toyota Certified Used Vehicles program)
Odometer is 17759 miles below market average!
Come to www.toyotaofportland.com to See Our Specials!! Call (503) 280-9810 for help with any service we provide. You may have never heard of the O'Brien Auto Group but we've been around and local since 1986. Our philosophy is very simple: Make your buying and ownership experience as easy and as enjoyable as possible.
* ALG Best Residual Value * 2013 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2013 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Powerful and fuel-efficient engines; wide variety of body styles and trims; impressive build quality; full-size truck utility in a smaller package. Source: Edmunds
* If you're looking for a proven pickup that is as capable as it is stylish, the 2013 Toyota Tacoma deserves your attention. Nearly as capable as a full-size pickup but without the extra bulk and fuel consumption, the Tacoma fits a lot of needs. Source: KBB.com