CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX.
Features: **BLUETOOTH**, **FRESH TRADE**, **BACKUP CAMERA**, **MP3**, **HEATED SEATS**, **NAVIGATION**, **NEW TIRES**, **LOCAL TRADE**, **Panorama Roof**, Cherokee Trailhawk, 4D Sport Utility, 2.4L I4 MultiAir, 9-Speed 948TE Automatic, 4WD, Deep Cherry Red Crystal, black Leather.
Certified. Certification Program Details:
The Toyota of Portland Certified Program Cars Enjoy the Following Advantages:
1.Seven Year /100,000 mile limited powertrain warranty. * Includes Free Loaner if your car is being serviced overnight-12 months/ 15000 miles.
2. One Year Roadside assistance
3. Three free oil changes included- 12 months/ 15000 miles
4. 70 Point Inspection
5. Pre-Owned Protection Kit- Power steering conditioner, gear additive, & lube assembly, cooling system treatment and fuel conditioner.
6. Free Carfax History Report.
7. 10% Discount on any future service and parts for 12 months or 15,000 miles.
8. Exchange Program: If you don't like the vehicle for any reason, you may exchange it the next day- the day after purchase only. No questions asked!! Vehicle Must be in similar condition as purchased and can't have more than 200 miles more than was on vehicle at time of purchase.
Odometer is 21127 miles below market average!
Come to www.toyotaofportland.com to See Our Specials!! Call (503) 280-9810 for help with any service we provide. You may have never heard of the O'Brien Auto Group but we've been around and local since 1986. Our philosophy is very simple: Make your buying and ownership experience as easy and as enjoyable as possible.
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000
* If you want Jeep off-road capabilities in your small SUV and are willing to sacrifice a little room to get them, the Cherokee is for you. Source: KBB.com
* Smooth and refined V6 engine; pleasant ride; spacious passenger quarters; availability of high-end tech features; Trailhawk offers unique off-road capability for the segment. Source: Edmunds
* It is time you were re-introduced to the Jeep Cherokee. For 2014, this famed icon has been re-engineered from the ground up, with improved sophistication, styling and technology. The body of the Cherokee has been re-sculpted, resulting in a cutting edge appearance that is aerodynamic as well. It features aggressively angled LED headlights, and a newly re-shaped rear tailgate with stunning curves. In the front, even the signature Jeep 7-slotted Grille has been give a modern refined look, but is still instantly recognizable. Standard on all models, is the impressive 2.4-Liter MultiAir2 Tigershark I4 engine with 184 Horsepower, and a 9-Speed Automatic Transmission. The Trailhawk model gives you the 9-Speed Transmission with Jeep Active Drive II, an Off-Road Suspension, and Hill Descent Control. Need extra power? No problem. All models, with the exception of the Sport, give you the option of going with the available 3.2-Liter Pentastar V6, with 271 hp. The Cherokee is available in both Front-Wheel Drive and Four-Wheel Drive Models, with seven trims between them. The interior is stylish and high-end, but with an attitude. It has hand-sculpted angles, incredible technology, materials that are high quality, and more than anything else...comfort. Experience the feel of the bucket seats that are designed to make all your drives relaxing. Jeep also made sure that's its high-tech features like the various Uconnect systems were not only powerful, but easy to use as well. Plus, check out the hidden storage under floorboard in the back cargo area, or in the secret bin within the available fold-flat front passenger seat. Jeep has considered your safety as well with 4-wheel Anti-Lock brakes, Traction Control, and Electronic Roll Mitigation on all models. Plus, Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection, Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist, Forward Collision Warning with Crash Mitigation, and LaneS