Features: **THIS VEHICLE IS TOYOTA OF PORTLAND CERTIFIED**, **BLUETOOTH**, **FRESH TRADE**, **BACKUP CAMERA**, **MP3**, **HEATED SEATS**, **NAVIGATION**, **NEW TIRES**, **LOCAL TRADE**, **POWER MOONROOF**, IS 250, 4D Sedan, 2.5L V6 DOHC 24V VVT-i, 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with ECT-i, Nebula Gray Pearl, Flaxen w/NuLuxe Seat Trim or Leather Seat Trim.
Certified. Certification Program Details:
The Toyota of Portland Certified Program Cars Enjoy the Following Advantages:
1.Seven Year /100,000 mile limited powertrain warranty. * Includes Free Loaner if your car is being serviced overnight-12 months/ 15000 miles.
2. One Year Roadside assistance
3. Three free oil changes included- 12 months/ 15000 miles
4. 70 Point Inspection
5. Pre-Owned Protection Kit- Power steering conditioner, gear additive, & lube assembly, cooling system treatment and fuel conditioner.
6. Free Carfax History Report.
7. 10% Discount on any future service and parts for 12 months or 15,000 miles.
8. Exchange Program: If you don't like the vehicle for any reason, you may exchange it the next day- the day after purchase only. No questions asked!! Vehicle Must be in similar condition as purchased and can't have more than 200 miles more than was on vehicle at time of purchase.
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
Odometer is 4649 miles below market average! 21/30 City/Highway MPG
Come to www.toyotaofportland.com to See Our Specials!! Call (503) 280-9810 for help with any service we provide. You may have never heard of the O'Brien Auto Group but we've been around and local since 1986. Our philosophy is very simple: Make your buying and ownership experience as easy and as enjoyable as possible.
* 2014 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards * 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* Opting for the most visually appealing vehicle in a particular segment can sometimes mean settling for less when it comes to long-term reliability and value. Not so with the 2014 Lexus IS, as it blends eye-catching style and luxurious interior treatments with one of the most enjoyable ownership experiences in the industry. Source: KBB.com
* Upscale and well-built interior; communicative steering; smooth ride. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Lexus IS line showcases a bold and captivating new design, with additional interior room, and better handling than before. In front there is an incredibly stylish yet aggressive spindle grille and angled headlights. The rest of the body is exquisitely shaped, with dramatic, aerodynamic lines. Plus, with its wider stance and stretched wheelbase, and underbody panels to further reduce wind resistance, this car was designed to move. Lexus gives you a wide range of model variations to pick from. There is the 204 Horsepower IS 250 and IS 250 F Sport, as well as the 306 Horsepower IS 350 and IS 350 F Sport. Each can be purchased with Rear-Wheel Drive or All-Wheel Drive. The IS 250 models come with a 2.5-liter V6, that gets an EPA estimated 21 MPG City and 30 MPG Highway as a rear-wheel drive. The IS 350 Models come with a 3.5-liter V6 that gets an EPA Estimated 19 MPG City and 28 MPG Highway as a rear-wheel drive. The IS interior is incredible. It has low sport seating in front, and close to 3 extra inches of legroom in back. The highly comfortable NuLuxe faux-leather seats are not to be missed, and extra headroom in front and back will keep you from feeling constrained. Regular and touch screen controls are a breeze to use, as-is the joystick that operates the infotainment system. Plus, if you purchase any of the F Sport models, prepare to be amazed by the advanced digital instrument cluster. Lexus has given the 2014 Lexus IS line a generous array of standard features. Some items include NuLuxe faux-leather upholstery, a power moonroof, push-button start, drive mode select and an 8-speaker Sound System t