CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX.
Features: **THIS VEHICLE IS TOYOTA OF PORTLAND CERTIFIED**, **BLUETOOTH**, **FRESH TRADE**, **THIRD ROW SEATING**, **HEATED SEATS**, **NAVIGATION**, **NEW TIRES**, **POWER MOONROOF**, Flex Limited w/EcoBoost, 4D Sport Utility, EcoBoost 3.5L V6 GTDi DOHC 24V Twin Turbocharged, 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift, AWD, Gray, Dune w/Leather-Trimmed Heated Bucket Seats, Brake assist, Electronic Stability Control.
Certified. Certification Program Details:
The Toyota of Portland Certified Program Cars Enjoy the Following Advantages:
1.Seven Year /100,000 mile limited powertrain warranty. * Includes Free Loaner if your car is being serviced overnight-12 months/ 15000 miles.
2. One Year Roadside assistance
3. Three free oil changes included- 12 months/ 15000 miles
4. 70 Point Inspection
5. Pre-Owned Protection Kit- Power steering conditioner, gear additive, & lube assembly, cooling system treatment and fuel conditioner.
6. Free Carfax History Report.
7. 10% Discount on any future service and parts for 12 months or 15,000 miles.
8. Exchange Program: If you don't like the vehicle for any reason, you may exchange it the next day- the day after purchase only. No questions asked!! Vehicle Must be in similar condition as purchased and can't have more than 200 miles more than was on vehicle at time of purchase.
Odometer is 3415 miles below market average!
Come to www.toyotaofportland.com to See Our Specials!! Call (503) 280-9810 for help with any service we provide. You may have never heard of the O'Brien Auto Group but we've been around and local since 1986. Our philosophy is very simple: Make your buying and ownership experience as easy and as enjoyable as possible.
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Spacious and versatile cabin with genuine three-row space; refined ride; high-tech features; outstanding visibility; excellent turbocharged engine option. Source: Edmunds
* Ford Flex is the modern way to move. With bold lettering on the hood, futuristic front grille, and a sleek shape, it is the space for busy families on the go. It comes in 3 trims: the Base SE, the mid range SEL, and the top-tier Limited. Exciting to look at, Flex is equally exciting to drive. Standard on the SE and SEL is the 3.5L V6 with 287hp and 25 MPG HWY, and the Limited gives you choice of the optional 3.5L EcoBoost V6 with 365hp and 23 MPG HWY. Both engines come with a 6-speed SelectShift Automatic transmission. The Flex is full of great technology. Standard SYNC with MyFord keeps you connected to calls, music and more while keeping both hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. Adaptive Cruise Control automatically adjusts the speed of the Flex if there is slowing traffic ahead. If you are getting the Limited, Active Park Assist is available that can identify spots for you to parallel park in and then steer the vehicle into place itself. Flex comes standard with 1st-row bucket seats, 2nd-row 60/40 split bench seat and 3rd-row 50/50 split bench seat for seven-passenger seating. It's amazing how much room there is for all seven passengers, and 2nd-row and 3rd-row legroom is best in class. For a more spacious feel, the available Vista Roof consists of four skylights covering all three rows of seating. The available Navigation System with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link combines GPS technology, with voice-guided turn-by-turn directions and 3-D mapping. On the Limited, a Rear View Camera helps you see what's behind you, and Wipers automatically activate when they sense moisture. Flex also offers available industry-first inflatable 2nd-row safety belts for the outboard passengers. Source: The Manufacturer Summary