CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX.
Features: **THIS VEHICLE IS TOYOTA OF PORTLAND CERTIFIED**.
Certified. Certification Program Details:
The Toyota of Portland Certified Program Cars Enjoy the Following Advantages:
1.Seven Year /100,000 mile limited powertrain warranty. * Includes Free Loaner if your car is being serviced overnight-12 months/ 15000 miles.
2. One Year Roadside assistance
3. Three free oil changes included- 12 months/ 15000 miles
4. 70 Point Inspection
5. Pre-Owned Protection Kit- Power steering conditioner, gear additive, & lube assembly, cooling system treatment and fuel conditioner.
6. Free Carfax History Report.
7. 10% Discount on any future service and parts for 12 months or 15,000 miles.
8. Exchange Program: If you don't like the vehicle for any reason, you may exchange it the next day- the day after purchase only. No questions asked!! Vehicle Must be in similar condition as purchased and can't have more than 200 miles more than was on vehicle at time of purchase.
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
25/36 City/Highway MPG
Come to www.toyotaofportland.com to See Our Specials!! Call (503) 280-9810 for help with any service we provide. You may have never heard of the O'Brien Auto Group but we've been around and local since 1986. Our philosophy is very simple: Make your buying and ownership experience as easy and as enjoyable as possible.
* 2015 KBB.com 10 Tech-Savviest Cars Under $20,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best UberX Candidates
* The Forte offers a little something for everyone. There's a practical 4-door sedan, an even more practical hatchback, and a sporty 2-door. It also offers plenty of high tech features, and a very generous warranty. Source: KBB.com
* Spacious interior for both sedan and coupe; many features available; strong engines on EX and SX trims; easy-to-use controls; lengthy warranty coverage. Source: Edmunds
* Coming back for 2015 is the Kia Forte5. It is peppy, economical, and surprisingly loaded with tech features. It's larger and roomier than the previous generation of Fortes, and boasts a new, sportier exterior. As with all Kia models, the 2015 Forte5 packs a lot of bang for your buck. The quieter engine and refined suspension mean a pleasant ride that feels like a larger, more expensive car. You can choose either the six-speed manual transmission or the six-speed automatic overdrive w/ Sportmatic. Choose from a 2.0L engine that can produce up to 173hp or a turbocharged 1.6L that puts out 201hp. Depending on your choice of trim, you'll enjoy fuel economy ranging from an EPA estimated 21 MPG in the city, to 33 MPG on the highway. The trunk is generously-sized, larger than most compact vehicles, meaning you can fit all your gear, from groceries to golf clubs. Standard equipment includes steering wheel mounted audio controls, bluetooth, electronic stability control, and heated door mirrors. For added style, consider the available Premium Package, with items such as leather seat trim, power sunroof, push button start, ventilated driver's seat, heated front/ rear seats and heated steering wheel. With the available UVO eServices Infotainment System you can control a number of features when paired with a compatible device. Also available is voice-command navigation. It offers a vivid color, touch screen and relays real-time highway conditions from SiriusXM Traffic (real time updates require paid SiruiusXM subscription). Source: The Manufacturer Summary