THIS VEHICLE IS TOYOTA CERTIFIED, BLUETOOTH, BACKUP CAMERA, Prius Two, 5D Hatchback, 1.8L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V VVT-i, CVT, FWD, Winter Gray Metallic, 6J x 15" 5-Spoke Aluminum Alloy Wheels, ABS brakes, Electronic Stability Control, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.
Certified. Toyota Certified Used Hybrids Details:
* 174 Point Inspection
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from TCUV purchase date
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Comprehensive Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date. Battery Warranty 8 years/100,000 miles (whichever comes first) from original date of first use when sold as new. Fuel Cell Vehicle Warranty 8 years/100,000 mile (whichever comes first) on key fuel cell components. Roadside Assistance for 1 Year
* Transferable Warranty
* Vehicle History
51/48 City/Highway MPG
Come to www.toyotaofportland.com to See Our Specials!! Call (503) 280-9810 for help with any service we provide. You may have never heard of the O'Brien Auto Group but we've been around and local since 1986. Our philosophy is very simple: Make your buying and ownership experience as easy and as enjoyable as possible.
* 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Green Cars * 2015 KBB.com 10 Most Fuel-Efficient Cars Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best UberX Candidates
* Superior fuel economy; abundant backseat room; spacious cargo area; comfortable ride; available high-tech options. Source: Edmunds
* The world's first and most successful mass-produced hybrid car, the Toyota Prius hybrid continues to expand its dominance. If you're looking for the best fuel economy in the hybrid field, the Prius' 51cty/48 hwy mpg rating is still king. The plug-in model also allows for more options and with the ability to run solely on electric power at ratings of 95 MPGe. The driver is given a range of performance options via the EV, Eco, and Power buttons, which allow for variations in throttle application and fuel consumption. In EV mode, the Prius hybrid functions solely on electric power (speed and miles permitting), while the Power mode setting delivers the full potential of the gasoline engine assisted by the electric motor. The Eco mode setting is probably the most useful of the three, allowing the Prius' computer to modify the throttle response for the best balance of fuel consumption and performance. The Toyota Prius hybrid hatchback features an interior as modern and different as its exterior. The available Solar Roof is embedded with solar panels that can power a fan to circulate ambient air through the cabin when parked in direct sunlight. The contoured dash looks particularly handsome with its 2-tone panels. The Prius' sheet metal is designed to cheat the wind, with sharp-edged creases and flush glass panels. Even the car's wheel covers are aerodynamic. Available safety features include Dynamic Radar Cruise Control which can regulate vehicle speed when cruise control is engaged, a Pre-Collision System which can automatically apply brakes if collision is detected, and Lane Keep Assist which can give a warning notification or when Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is engaged it can gently correct steering. Source: The Manufacturer Summary